Opening my emails last week I got a great surprise: the blogger Travels and Tomes nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you very much, it made me very happy and grateful, and I give it right back in your direction. Great job and have fun in Germany!
These are the rules for the nominated bloggers:
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely”–bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept the award” the nominated blogger must
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog
#1: Thank you, Travels and Tomes, you are lovely and I appreciate your support a lot!
#2: it`s such a lovely logo – I am happy to add it:-)
#3: 7 facts about me, here they are:
- I am born and raised in the north of Norway on a small island called Hadsel (read about it on this blog – it was my first post ever)
- I live in Germany and I have been here for 11 years (oh god, time flies)
- I work with tourism marketing and travel the world for business and pleasure
- Music is my big passion except of traveling and writing
- Together with my husband (Mc Sesman, a great Chilean rapper), I have the band SUAVE (check it out on Facebook/suave.band), where I sing and play different instruments
- My very best friend in the world is my mom and we talk on the phone every day
- I love to dance!
Enough about me! Let`s get some other nominations going. I would like to nominate:
waterfallsandcaribous.com (great pictures and a bit “different” and including good food which is always great)
benrogerswpg.wordpress.com (not really new, but the pictures blow me away, so I have to nominate it)
threadbare21.wordpress.com (I like the mixture of travel and fashion)
Darwin on the rocks and around the world (very sweet design and style. I also like the pictures and the destinations)
Bama – what an amazing world (a well established blog, but I like it and would like to nominate it)
msworldwanderer.wordpress.com (apart of posting great content, her motto is: “Not all those who wander are lost” – J.R.R. Tolkien – that is wonderful)
Love, Sara (it`s crazy and I don`t get it – which in this case is a good thing. The videos are funny)
thethingsiamcrazyfor.wordpress.com (I just like it!)
smilesaremadeofthese.wordpress.com (sometimes, when less is more and it works, it`s beautiful)
I could go on forever, but I am going to stop here. I am happy to be a part of the blogger family and I wish you all, from the deepest of my heart, all the best and safe travels!
Dare to make your dreams come true – the journey starts with a single step!
– Charlotte –
8 thoughts on “The One Lovely Blog Award – highly appreciated!”
Thank you for the nomination!! I will have to get working on my post to keep the nominations and loveliness going 🙂
Your`re welcome. Yes, it`s a great inspiration! C x
Thank you again for the nomination, it’s really appreciated ! Unfortunately, I have to decline it since I don’t have a lot of time to dedicate to my blog these last few weeks, and I would rather prefer reading blogs and post new entries than talk about myself 🙂 I hope you understand. Cheers from Belgium x
Hi, no problem, it is not something that you have to do, just if you want to. Hope you have fun with the blogging though, and good luck with everything. All the best, Charlotte
All these facts are so cool – and I’m always so excited to hear when others have Chilean partners or family! 🙂 And thank you so much for the nomination!x
Thank you and your`re welcome:-) Where in Chile are you from? Good luck with your blog and safe travels! All the best, C x
Thank you very much:-) C x